LATAM Public Relations/Communications Manager, MicrosoftThis position can be based in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Brazil or Mexico.What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
- Telling stories that help people fall in love with Microsoft and the things we make.
- Developing credibility for our offerings and unique point of view across our priorities.
- Expanding our audience by broadening our outlet mix, and increasing our investment in amplified communications.
- Engaging employee ambassadors and broader range of new influencers.
- Experimenting in new mediums like visual storytelling, podcasts, and new channels.
- Increasing global storytelling by using data and insights and featuring local customers.
- Respond quickly, being adaptable, and learning.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
- Communication Strategy Setting & Planning: 15%
- Storytelling & Messaging for both Earned and Owned Media: 20%
- Media Strategy & Relations: 20%
- Crisis, Issues, & Change Management Communications: 20%
- Digital Communications Partnership & Collaboration: 15%
- Employee communications: 10%
Who We Are Looking ForExperiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 15 years of proven leadership in developing a corporate image strategy and solid corporate communications experience
- Awareness of and experience dealing with government and public affairs issues
- Experience managing media relations (both traditional media and influencers/new media)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Business background and marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) required with emphasis in journalism, public relations, marketing, or communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and the technology industry is strongly preferred
Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement is preferredAt Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Para se candidatar -> http://bit.ly/2hddpDG