Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.About The Job
- You'll get to create a user base from scratch, and then iteratively grow that base by combining your nuanced understanding of the city with an ability to creatively engage its users
- Take a data driven approach to plan, analyze and optimize rider and driver activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers, and improve campaign effectiveness
- Identify actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making
- Understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
What You Will Do
- Develop, launch and track impact of campaigns across digital channels.
- Establish world-class workflows and continuously test and measure improvements.
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing and that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out.
- Analyze, measure and execute all the CRM and customer lifecycle initiatives to ensure superior rider and driver engagement
- Study and report the effectiveness and success of marketing initiatives using relevant monitoring tools and a variety of A/B testing.
- Deep-dive into operational and marketing metrics and better understand the different segments of our rider base and target riders.
- Interpret briefs and produce creative and effective ideas, messages and content to be used in multiple marketing channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan and manage worldwide content initiatives.
- Playbooking. Document everything.
What You Will Need
- 2+ years of marketing and digital experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical eyes and accurate business judgment.
- Experience with e-mail, push, SMS, wordpress and comms platforms in general.
- Experience planning and launching acquisition & lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Familiarity with CRM or some other forms of database management.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platforms.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- HTML/CSS intermediary knowledge
- Experience with A/B testing and experimental design, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers in a enjoyable office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Nível de experiência
- Atendimento ao consumidor
- Tecnologia da informação e serviços
Tipo de emprego
Funções de trabalho
Para candidatar -> http://bit.ly/2usgZOC