Job DescriptionWe are looking for a smart, high-energy, data driven marketing authority to help manage our LatAm TV investments. You will report to the Media Director, Americas, and will be responsible for the support of TV buying, planning, analysis and optimization. This position will play a key role in helping to optimize and grow our Brand and investment in our Latin America markets (Mexico, Brazil and Argentina).Key Responsibilities/ Performance Requirements
- You will assist Media Director, Americas in all media initiatives, financial forecasting & media execution of TV
- You will work closely with our media agency to plan, buy, and deploy highly impactful and effective campaigns
- You will support Media Director in developing in-house National TV buying expertise and tools.
- You will partner with internal analytics team to interpret performance and apply to media channel, strategies and regularly optimize media buys
- You will develop, maintain and evolve weekly Media performance reporting and provide insightful commentary
- You will be the day-to-day decision maker on real-time optimization opportunities, ensuring alignment with broader roadmap and objectives
- You will analyze performance data and identify market trends to provide strategy recommendations to improve business growth
- You will drive innovation and assist with “test & learn” addressable, TV Squared, and programmatic initiatives
- You will assist in handling LatAm spend accruals, budget management, and spend documentation
- You will support administrative processes for effective department operations such as PO setup, account payable tracking/auditing, legal statement of work compliance and accrual processes working with internal parties to ensure proper and timely payment of invoices and reportingQualifications
- Ideally have 3+ years’ experience in media planning and national and local TV buying for Mexico and Brazil.
- Strong analytical skills & mindset working with all aspects of performance/direct-response media metrics
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Ability to interpret internal and external performance data in a return on investment driven business and culture
- Experience working in a dynamic environment
- Be self-motivated, high-energy, and able to execute on new ideas, from start to finish with integrity.
- Great teammate with excellent social skills, enthusiasm, and "can-do" attitude
- Ability to lead multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Data Analysis or related field
- Confirmed ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Preferably fluent in English and PortugueseCollectively, Expedia brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://www.lifeatexpedia.com to learn more about our travel brands.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Para se candidatar: http://bit.ly/2z1Rp6v