About the company and position
Working most closely with the Operations Leadership Team, this person will set the in-market strategy for 99, while ensuring Growth efforts drive brand equity and awareness at a local level. Our ideal candidate is as much a stellar relationship builder as problem solver. S/he should thrive in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is the norm. And have experience managing decentralized teams of through groundbreaking change.
We're looking for a professional with deep marketing experience to spearhead the strategy, develop the team, and execute our end-to-end performance marketing efforts across Latin America. This will encompass performance media efforts, SEO, and other growth marketing channels.
This is an business leadership position reporting directly to our COO.
You'll come with a portfolio of accomplishments developing global teams and systems tied right to the bottom-line results of the organization.
In addition, this role is responsible for developing analytic strategies, multi-platform thought leadership, and for driving competitive advantage through leading and emerging analytic solutions and approaches to marketing at a global level.
What you'll do, the key job responsibilities
- Define and execute the growth marketing strategy for 99.
- Clever phrases and creative concepts aren’t all you care about. You’re passionate about developing content strategy, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive passenger and driver acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Track and report on Performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimise ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between all CPA-based activities (Paid Marketing, Partnerships, Referrals, Promotions).
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the local and regional Marketing and Ops groups to ensure successful execution of marketing programs as one team.
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition and engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives for the region across driver and passenger audiences.
- Champion user needs to appropriately position the 99 value proposition in our cities based on rigorous insights.
- Bring new customers to the 99 platform. We’ve seen rocketship growth to date, but there are still plenty of people in Brazil that have yet to try 99 and develop engaging campaigns that convince those people to try their first ride/drive with 99.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across Brazil and Latin America. Launch innovative, fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms.
- Be the COO's trusted advisor on all facets of 99’s marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product, Operations, PR and Policy teams at the local and national level.
- Create and grow a top notch team.
Para se candidatar: http://bit.ly/2y4cLT5