Tipo de trabalho
- Lead, shape & define the channel and content strategy for our global employer brand, with direction from the Global Head of Employer Brand and the Global Recruitment team.
- Work closely with programme leads to develop original content ideas across video, text and digital interactive content that uniquely tell our story.
- Translate brand objectives into multi-channel, fit-for-platform creative execution.
- Lead creative brainstorms. To create, or manage the creation of all content required. This includes writing content by interviewing our global thought leaders Facilitate discovery sessions with key stakeholders to understand their goals, guidelines and resources related to their editorial efforts. Keep stakeholders engaged and up to date.
- Develop and execute a strategy that incorporates social media, byline opportunities, and PR (paid, owned & earned) in collaboration with the communications team.
- Understand the role of content within the overarching digital and social ecosystem.
- Track and measure content performance.
Who You Are
- A hybrid creative strategist and project manager who is able to help in the development of ideation across various digital platforms
- You have a track record of working with marketing teams to develop digital campaigns from strategy and creative ideas through to project buy-in and budget sign off
- Great with people, you can interpret brand objectives into deliverables and excite your stakeholders along the way.
- You are happy to work in a self-directed way in an unstructured, fast-changing environment
- You have a knack for understanding technical subjects; and can quickly grasp core ideas from complex topics
- You’re used to handling competing and/or tight deadlines, have great organizational skills and attention to detail
- A visual and multi-dimensional thinker
- You’re comfortable using image tools to develop high-impact, on-brand assets.
Nice To Have
- Experience shooting and editing video
- Experience creating podcasts.
Para se candidatar -> http://bit.ly/2AWjsWc